ZURICH/LONDON (Reuters) - A year on from "Frankenschock", when Switzerland's central bank sent global foreign exchange markets into a frenzy by abruptly ending ..
China's central bank held the line on its yuan for a fourth straight session on Wednesday while putting the squeeze on offshore sellers of the currency, calming fears of ..
International Business Machines Corp was granted the most U.S. patents for the 23rd year in a row in 2015, according to a ranking by patent analysis firm IFI Claims Patents Se ..
Qualcomm Global Trading Pte Ltd will hold 51 percent of the new venture RF360 Holdings, while the remaining 49 percent will be owned by EPCOS AG, a subsidiary of TDK, the comp ..
In his final State of the Union address, Obama emphasized that Americans should not listen to those who say to "fear the future." ..
Anthem's 10-year contract with Express Scripts runs through 2019 but includes the re-pricing clause that became effective Jan. 1, Joseph Swedish, chief executive of the i ..
China's total trade in December shrank much less than expected, but still likely consigned the economy to its weakest annual growth in 25 years. Exports in December fell ..
Philippine conglomerate San Miguel Corp said on Wednesday it is interested in acquiring SABMiller PLC's Grolsch and Peroni beer brands, its President Ramon Ang told Reute ..
"We believe it is incredibly important, in the business we're in, that we insure all Americans," Chief Executive Mark Bertolini said. Bertolini's comments ..
The No. 2 U.S. automaker said it expected record 2015 pre-tax profit, excluding special items, in the "upper half" of its outlook for $10 billion to $11 billion. Pro ..